Are You a Real Estate Developer or Investor Working with a Feng Shui Conscious Clientele?
Feng Shui for Architecture provides American developers, architects, interior designers, building managers, real estate professional, design and construction professionals with opportunities to learn about Feng Shui practices and requirements to successfully serve your clients.
Our in-house Feng Shui Master Simona Mainini, Dr. Arch. is the go-to-person for educational presentations and resources on Feng Shui, which include first-hand knowledge and experience from working directly with the Chinese market and its Feng Shui requirements.
Our aim is to help build bridges between the two cultures to promote a beneficial alliance between real estate buyers/tenants needs and developers supply.
To have Dr. Mainini speak to your staff, association, or group, please contact us or call (310) 860-8989.
Are you Commercial Developer wanting to make sure your commercial real estate projects are successful?
We can definitely assist you with any of the above. Classical Feng Shui is used in very successful cities like Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan to maximize new real estate developments, and to manage properties successfully.
Increase your potential to create a successful development by starting with a Feng Shui design or site consultation to avoid common real estate design pitfalls that lead to difficulty in sales, management problems, vacancies and maintenance problems.
Feng Shui Real Estate Development consultations are customized according to your specific business needs, concerns, and goals.
In the past, our Feng Shui for Architecture consultation have helped our clients
- Increase pre-sales
- Develop your master plan to naturally attract optimal success
- Maximize prototype floor plans
- Get rid of “bad luck” energy that keeps your building slow, stagnant, and unprofitable
- Make sure the building’s design has the best possible “good luck” and success energy right from the start
- Select the best location or maximize an existing one
- Take advantage of all the potential that a location has to offer
- Enhance the building’s energy flow, so it is conducive in addition to being esthetically pleasing from a design standpoint
Request a Quote for Your Feng Shui Project
If you would like more information or a project quote, please contact us or call (310) 860-8989 to discuss the most effective possibilities for your scope of project. We’ll be happy to assist you.